Monday, November 13, 2006

millions of sunsets

this is my submission for the theme "song lyrics" in the Minneapolis Community Blog. it is the song "Jogging Gorgeous Summer" by Islands. it was originally going to be a song by Manitoba, but i felt the Islands lyrics fit it better: "Millions of sunsets but the one i remember, the where you told me you'd love me forever." it took me longer than i thought, and it didn't turn out quite how i would have liked it. the rabbit head people i thought turned out neat, but i kind of rushed everything else. eh, whatever... next week's entry will be on a smaller scale.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Ha ha. Even before I read this the artwork reminded me of some of the manitoba/Caribou video work by the Delicious 9. Love it anyhow, as with your other work as well!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home